A urologist is a physician who specializes in problems of the male and female urinary tract and the male reproductive organs.
Common conditions treated by urologists include:
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) or enlarged prostate
- Cancers of the urinary tract (such as kidney cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, and testicular cancer)
- Infertility in women or men
- Interstitial cystitis
- Kidney stones
- Urinary incontinence; overactive bladder
- Sexual dysfunction (erectile dysfunction)
- Urinary tract infection
Our Bronx urologists at Boulevard Medical Healthcare specialize in the diagnosis, treatment, and management of urologic disorders. We utilize ultrasounds for imaging to determine if any of your glands are enlarged or if there are any other irregularities. This allows us to accurately diagnose and treat your condition. Conveniently, our urologists can usually perform ultrasounds during your visit.
Contact us or schedule an appointment today using the form on this page!